Mobile Networks Work Smarter with Eden-NET
Eden Rock’s industry-leading SON solution, Eden-NET, is a new layer of cloud software intelligence for 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless networks. Eden-NET performs centralized, multi-vendor, multi-technology SON. It dynamically adapts wireless networks for optimally meeting the demands of active subscribers. The solution provides a complete SON operating system as well as an established toolbox of essential SON Modules. Eden-NET is highly extensible, enabling effective customization of existing SON modules and creation of new SON modules. It provides a data adaptor functionality block, offering its services through a specific API following a Service Oriented Architecture Model.
With its comprehensive external systems integration and patented SON algorithms, Eden-NET performs autonomous network optimizations, workflow automation, network reliability automation and dynamic network adaptation. The Eden-NET architecture and functionality have been influenced by leading mobile operators to fully meet their needs and it has been field-proven. Eden-NET delivers the ultimate in mobile network performance, reliability, and operational efficiencies.
Eden-NET contains key ingredients needed to realize the full potential of SON and deliver optimal network performance, network reliability, and operational efficiency.
- Multi-Vendor Multi-Technology support so that operators can rely upon consistent operations across their network as operators are deploying RAN equipment from an increased mix of suppliers and require internetwork coordination among their 2G, 3G, and 4G deployments.
- SON Scripting Framework provides a simple and well-structured solution for managing the operation of SON modules. The Framework allows new SON modules to be introduced on the fly. Via the SON Framework API, the framework supports custom SON modules that are developed by operators and other third parties.
- Extensible Adapter Layer for interfacing with external systems such as RAN OSS, RAN KPI, RAN Event Data, alarm management, and RF planning. This adapter layer enables the necessary data flow for SON modules to reach their full potential. The Eden-NET adapter layer can be readily extended to include integration with additional IT systems.
- Extensive SON Module Toolbox for performing autonomous network optimizations, workflow automation, network reliability automation, and dynamic network adaptation. The SON Modules configure hundreds of RAN parameters within closed loop SON operation.
- Core Processing Engines for embedded, online RF prediction, subscriber geo-location, KPI processing, and event processing. The core processing capabilities elevate the significant benefits of Eden-NET’s SON modules.
- Future Proof Roadmap which includes dynamic spectrum co-existence between mobile operator networks and government communications systems, extended capabilities for heterogeneous networks, and a highly innovative approach for support of LTE-Advanced management system interface standardization.
Each Eden-NET SON Module provides benefit to mobile operators in the form of more efficient operations, improved network reliability, and/or improved network performance.