Chief Financial Officer
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Bothell, WA
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that external tax accountant can complete tax returns, subject to CFO direction
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, budgets, and reports required by regulatory agencies
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties Delegate authority for receipt, disbursement, banking, protection, and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards
- Conduct or coordinate audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor financial activities and details such as reserve levels to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
Requirements: Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Engineering degree. 3-5 years of business and/or financial management of technology group, 1-3 years experience relating to broadband wireless or mobile technologies.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.